A production sound mixer and location sound recordist with many years experience of sound recording and specializing in audio for visual media. Highly personable and with an organised can-do attitude. Own a production sound vehicle transportation.
Based in London, UK and happy to travel worldwide.
Holds a clean UK driving licence and dual UK and EU passports.
Has a broad range of skills and extensive knowledge of workflows
in Film production, Television, Commercials, Corporate, Events,
Podcasting, VR, Binaural & branded content videos.
Current enhanced DBS certificate for working
with children & minors and is fully licensed via OFCOM
to operate radio mics, TC equipment & IEM's (IFB’s) within the UK.
Screenskills Covid-19 Awareness certification.
Timecode Systems :Wave, :Pulse, USOne & UltraSync BLUE sync boxes
Tentacle sync boxes for time-code integrated workflows with DLSR type cameras
Portable playback system with Reaper, WaveLab or Cubase
Sennheiser HD25 & HD26 Pro headphones (x4)
Trakker + Zuca sound cart
Selection of Panamic boom poles; from doc to drama
Selection of Rycote windshield kits
Selection of Portabrace/ KTM/ Petrol bags & carriers
Selection of associated power, TC & audio leads
Selection of audio stands, clamps and grip arms.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking Terms and Conditions
(unless otherwise stated)
* Rates quoted are: 10 hours base to base including 1 hour meal break where appropriate, in line with the current Sound ratecard
* Scheduled 10 hour days may commence any time between 06.00 and 14.00 hours.
* Bank holidays, Sunday and post midnight shoots charged at an overtime rate of time and a half.
* Travel days charged at least 75% of 10 hour rate inclusive of hire charge for equipment.
* Prices don’t include mileage (collection & delivery charges), VAT, carnets, insurances, meals and accommodation, excess baggage and other expenses where applicable.
* All equipment to be covered by production insurance whilst used on the job and when outside my direct supervision.
* Full payment required for bookings cancelled less than 24 hours notice.
* Payment strictly 28 days net unless agreed otherwise in advance, following the date of delivery of the invoice as stated on as well as in the name of the invoice.
* Copyright on all recordings and legal title to all goods and services is retained until full payment is received.
* I reserve the right to charge interest on all overdue invoices under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act, 1998 at a rate of 12% above the Bank of England’s base rate set at the start of each period.
* I reserve the right to charge compensation for the costs of collection of payments on all overdue invoices in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act, 1998 as outlined below:
up to £999 - £60.00
£1000 - £9999 - £120.00
£10000 + - £150.00
Please contact me for details on current rates for 12 hours days, buy-outs and any specific equipment quotes.